Central Payroll Office Resources
- Vacation/PTO Accural Chart: Accrual rates, usage, and terminal pay information for biweekly employees.
- Managing Employees Working Outside Indiana: Standard Operating Procedure developed by IUHR and University Tax Services detailing eDoc and tax form procedures for employees working outside of Indiana.
- Tax Form Entry on IU Admin Page: Instructions for manually updating W-4 or WH-4 withholdings.
- Tax Form Entry: Restricted process. Manually enter W-4 and WH-4 information.
- Tax Form Entry for Non-U.S. Citizens: Restricted process. Manually enter W-8BEN, 8233, or W-9 information.
- Manual for Central Payroll Offices: Best practices when responding to employment verification requests.
- How It Works: Handout for Employees seeking employment verification.
- Fax Coversheet: Used to reply to employment verification requests.
- Verifier Infosheet: Instructions and FAQs for verifiers.
Central Payroll Office IUIE Queries
- IUIE Queries: Review a list of IUIE queries available to Central Payroll Offices.