Central Office IUIE Queries
Central Payroll Offices have access to IUIE queries that are not available to departmental Payroll Processors. Review this complete list to see what other IUIE queries are available and when they should be used. Step-by-step instructions are available in the main IUIE query section of the Payroll Processor Services page.
- Employee List of Positions: Used to create a list of any combination of your active employees.
- Paycheck Employee Hours: Generate a list of an employee's paycheck earn code details, broken down by hours worked and amount earned.
- Paycheck Social Security Summary: Generate a list of an employee's total gross and taxable gross by pay period.
- Paycheck Tax Summary: Generate a list of an employee's total gross and taxable gross by check date.
- Paycheck Tax Withholding Detail: Generate a list of an employee's tax gross and tax withholding in order to analyze taxable wages and/or tax withholding. Typically, this query is used on a specific employee using the Tax Withholding Type, Pay Run ID, or Calendar Year.
- Paycheck Wage Summary: Lists an employee's paycheck details, including pay periods, hours worked, gross earnings, and net earnings.
- Year-to-Date Tax/Ded/Earn/Special Balances: Generate a list of an employee's taxable gross and tax withholding by year, quarter, or month. Includes both employee- and employer-paid taxes and deductions.