Work Study Limit of Earnings
- Pay Period End Date: Enter the Pay Period End Date of last BW payroll.
- Campus Code: Leave blank if you enter the department code below or enter your campus code.
- Department: Enter your department code or click the Valid Values button to select.
- Semester Begin Date: Enter the begin date for current WS period (example: Fall 2019 = 08/11/2019).
- Semester End Date: Leave blank so you can review end dates for accuracy.
- Work Study Group: Choose Undergrad.
- Include Labor Ledger Totals ?: By default, this box will be unchecked. Check this box to add Labor Ledger total amounts to the report.
- Include Labor Ledger Totals by Account? Click the box if you want to include totals in the output.
- Select Output Format: This will default to MS Excel (XLS), but you can change it to Word-RTF, which will produce a Word document that will have page breaks by department code.
- Select Output Destination: You should select Send Output to Completed Reports as this is a long-running report.
- Click the RUN button.