Additional Pay Detail - Dept
- Addl Pay Campus(s): Enter your chart code.
- Addl Pay RC Code(s): Enter your RC code or use the Valid Values button to select from a list.
- Addl Pay Department Id: Enter your campus/department code
- Addl Pay Effective Date: Enter the date to begin the range selection*
- Addl Pay End Date: Enter the date to end the range selection.*
You can enter today’s date in both the Effective Date and End Date fields to find everything active as of today.
- Addl Pay Earn Code: Leave blank for ALL or use the Valid Values button to select from a list.
- Addl Pay Reason Code: Reason will be in spreadsheet and you can sort on that column if needed.
If you enter a specific reason, you may lose some of your records in the output.
- Position Type Code: Leave blank for ALL or use the Valid Values button to select if you want to limit your output to specific groups.
- Employee Id: Only enter for specific employees.
- Employee Status Codes: Leave default A,L,P
- Select Output Format: This will default to MS Excel (xlsx).
- Select Output Destination: You should send this to completed reports.
- Click the RUN button.