International Taxes

Form 1042-S - The 1042-S tax form is issued to international individuals. Visit this page to learn more about information reported on this form.

Request an ITIN - Learn if you need to obtain an individual tax identification number and how to get one.

Tax Treaty Benefits - As an international student, you may qualify for tax treaty benefits which reduce tax rates applied to payments you receive. Learn more about this benefit here.